Thursday, November 24, 2011

7th Grade choir concert

I know it seems like all we do around here is football, but we do have other things going on! Will decided to take choir this year at school and they held their first concert a couple weeks ago. He was elected President from his class and he is really enjoying it.
This choir concert is actually 4 separate choir classes! It's a lot of 7th graders! And considering they only had 2 practices all together it was really good!
Here's a shot of the whole group! One kid in the middle fainted half way through but no one batted an eye and a few seconds later he was up and singing again! I found out later that their choir teacher warned them that can happen and told them what to do! Too funny! Brianne and I really enjoyed it! Way to go Will!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That is so funny. The same thing happened at Jess's 7th or 8th grade choir concert at IHMS. The strange thing is I've never seen it happen anywhere else except IHMS. I think since the kids are warned about the possibilty some psych themselves out.

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

CHECK that out!!! That is an awesome-looking choir!! Very cool. Good for him!!