
On the Friday night of the Breaking Dawn
premiere I went on a super fun girls night out with my girlfriends. We all drove together, went to dinner and then went to see the movie in a theater FULL of crazy women! But my favorite thing by far was these gift bags my friend Jennie made!

When we picked her up she came out carrying a box of these bags, one for each of us, and they had a picture of Edward on the top! Too funny!

But the best part was what was inside! She got each of us a plastic champagne glass and filled it with
Hershey kisses that she made stickers for that said "Edward and Bella forever", a napkin, a piece of "wedding cake" with a fork and some "type B" blood to drink! (Actually it was cherry limeade!) Isn't that
hysterical! I just thought it was too cute to not share it! I live for my girls nights they are always a blast! Thanks Jennie!
3 comments:
What a cute friend you have--I love those gift bags! I went with my friends too--definitely the perfect girls' night!!
That is SO CUTE!!! What a fun friend. I love those ideas! :)
That is hilarious!! What a way to celebrate the newest Twilight movie. Love the enthusiasm. :)
Post a Comment