Thursday, November 24, 2011

Brianne's a RAD Kid again!

Brianne was able to take the RAD Kids course again this year! I was so excited because it's an amazing program and an essential thing for kids to learn. I invited Kathy to come to this demonstration with me so she could see how great it is too! And she LOVED it!
Brianne loves RAD Kids too! It really does empower her and makes her feel confident and safe.
I was anxious to see how she would do with the "red man" this time around because she didn't know him this time. Last time she did it the Principal was the red man.She did awesome! He grabbed her and she was able to kick and pepper and get away! It was awesome!
So for the second time she is a graduate of the program! I am so proud of her and her class they did such an amazing job!
Way to go Brianne I have no doubt you know how to handle yourself! Your amazing!

If you want to know more about the program please visit www.radkids.org! Every school should have it!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

I really think that is the coolest program ever. WTG, Brianne!