
There is nothing better than having two things to watch at a little league football game! I get to watch my son out there AND my daughter! I love it! When she cheered for Carter's team I rarely got to go because I was with Will's team, therefore I didn't get to see Carter play or Brianne cheer :( so this year has been a real treat! I get to see BOTH boys play AND Brianne cheer! YAY!

I love this picture because of how she is standing and you can tell she is yelling!! She is VERY loud! I love it!

This group of girls is small, but they are all good friends! I am so glad too because Brianne just needs that kind of friendship and fun! It's been so good for her!

Gramma and Papa were at this game and Gamma gave her a big hug after her half time dance so I snapped a quick picture! Aren't they cute!

There was a cool rock wall behind them so we snapped a few photos of the girls after the game. There's one girl missing who wasn't there that day, but you can really tell how cute these girls are! I just love them!

I just had to get a goofy one! Aren't they funny!

My little cheerleader! I'm so proud of her!

Here's the hawk family! Chan (assistant coach), Will (player) and Brianne (cheer)! And me of course as team Mom! Pretty funny! Go Alta Red!
1 comment:
Those ARE cute cheerleaders! I'm glad she has a great group of friends. SO huge at this age especially.
Post a Comment