Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alta Red vs Copper Hills

This past Saturday it was Will's teams last regular season game. They played Copper Hills and it may be a small thing but we were excited that they were getting to wear their BLACK jerseys! This was our ONLY home game all season and the black is for the home team.
We dominated this game! It was awesome! And so fun to watch! We got away with a win of 30 to 6!
Carter, Dakota and Gamma were there to help cheer him on too! :)
I love seeing Chan out there with Will. I think Chan is a great coach! He is a great example for these boys and I am soooo glad he decided to coach this year.
Brianne's cheer team were zombie cheerleaders for this game since Halloween was just around the corner. They all dressed this way and even did a thriller dance for half time!
Don't they look cute!
I was so proud of Brianne! She learned this dance quickly and did a great job too!
At the end of the game we got all the kids together to snap a photo! Such a cute bunch of kids! This has been such a fun season! Now we're off to playoffs! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

What?! How can they only have ONE home game?! What a bummer! But I'm glad they're off to the playoffs--that's awesome. I bet Brianne's thriller dance was SO cute!