
This was a good day! The weather was pretty warm but the sun was all out and these guys were ready! I got this shot of the guys while they were doing the Nebraska Prayer and Carter was leading it! Had I known they were going to do that on the field I would have gone down to get it on video! Oh well!

This was a great game! It's a very nice field and our guys were playing their best! Carter was lit up this game! He was playing great!

Not long after we get to the games we get this look- I'm guessing it's a "let me see where my parents are sitting" look? Either way I love it!

This is Chan's favorite picture of the season so far! He was a blocking fool and you can tell by how he's got this guy on his heels! We love it!

Now THIS on the other hand is a different look.... can you tell why? Well let me tell ya! He's on the defense! We rarely see him on this side of the ball so it was an even more exciting day! He was able to play nose guard for a few plays and since then has been practicing defense a bit too! He got through on every play and almost got a sack twice! Not too shabby for a lineman who hasn't played defense in 2 years!

Here he is almost getting his hand on the ball being thrown! It was close! We really enjoyed watching this game! It was awesome!

We had a very clear win! Our 2nd string guys were in by late in the 2nd quarter and we still won 54 to 27 (I know it's hard to tell in the picture!) Way to go Carter!
1 comment:
Wow! Impressive! I also think it's cool that he checks to see where you're sitting. Preston would totally not look and pretend we weren't there. ha
Post a Comment