Sunday, October 23, 2011

Alta High Soph Team Game #9

Well once again we were very lucky in the weather department! We were off to West Jordan to watch this game and when we got there we were surprised to see their team was much smaller! In fact at one point I told Chan I thought they had more cheerleaders than players!
I was also secretly a bit nervous to see Carter play because this was his first game back since hurting his knee. He never felt like he couldn't play and it was a bit sore for a few days after, but after some rest and a visit with the teams trainers he was was given permission to play.
I could tell right away that he was in full swing! There was no favoring his knee and I could also tell right away that this game was going to be a BIG win! This west Jordan team just wasn't matched with us.
The one good thing about games like these is that the boys get to switch it up a bit and they will put in the 2nd and 3rd string kids. I love that! And at this game Carter was able to play center and I love watching him to that!
It was a fun game (for us anyway) to watch! And a HUGE win! GO HAWKS!!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Wow. What a game! What a trouncing! :) Nice job! I'm glad to hear that his knee is back to normal. That is great news.