
This game was exciting for a couple of reasons... first, because it was the last game of their season. Second, they were playing Cottonwood's JV team. And third because my parents were there to see him play!! YAY!!!

I was worried that since Cottonwood didn't have a Sophomore team and we were playing their JV that it was going to be a tough game and that we would have our work cut out for us. But I was pleasantly surprised! We did have some extra help though! A few of the players who are Sophomores that play JV and Varsity for Alta were able to come and play with their fellow Sophomores! And these guys are TALENTED! I am sure it played a part in our game!

Here's a picture of Carter waving to his "fans"! He had quite the group there, but the special wave was for Myles, his 4 year old cousin! He was there along with his sister Sophie who's 2, their parents Brooke and Mark, Tom and Kathy and my parents! And myself, Chan, Will and Brianne too! Quite the fan club!

After the game we went down on the field to congratulate him on the great win and get a couple pictures. I had to get one with Chan and Carter! Chan is so proud of him! There's been a few times when Carter's walking away from us to go to school or practice and he'll say, "He's such a stud!" It always makes me smile! He's such a great kid and we couldn't be more proud of all he's accomplished!

And I just had to get a shot with my parents! They were very proud of him too! I know they enjoyed watching their grandson and I loved having them there too! :) It was such a treat!
1 comment:
I have been hoping you would post this! :) Your parents look great! I knew they were coming since they'd gotten together with my parents (and the other siblings) that week. SO glad they could visit!
Post a Comment