Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall!!

Fall is my favorite time of year!! I just love the beautiful colors, the smells, the activities and the cooler weather! This fall has been gorgeous and hasn't cooled off to quickly so we have been enjoying it!
We pulled out the fall decor while my parents were here and got it all set up. We even went out with Grandma Panko and bought some pumpkins and corn stalks! FUN!
It's just fun to see the porch all decked out in fall colors! It makes me happy to see it every time I pull into my driveway!
I also spent some time recently planting some bulbs that Brianne picked out. Chan thought it might be fun to plant something in honor of Teddy and Brianne picked some really pretty flower bulbs that will bloom in the spring! I can't wait to see them!
We're glad to have fall here and can't wait to celebrate with some yummy Honeycrisp apples- Chan's ABSOLUTE favorite!! Right now that's all he talks about! They are yummy! He even made a pie with them a week or so ago! It was awesome! We've also had some great pumpkin flavored shakes and desserts- A real treat! Bring on the fall!

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Beautiful decor!! It makes me want to drive by your house. :) How fun you got to do that with your mom.

Company EIGHT said...

Cute, cute, cute! I agree, fall is the best!

Amy said...

I love all of your decorations--all super cute!