
It's another cheer post! Our cheer squad had gotten a bit bigger this week! We have 2 new cheerleaders! Yay! And all but one have their "official" cheer uniform! Brianne had been waiting on her skirt (she was wearing an old one she already had) and now they look soooo cute!

I love this shot of Brianne with her #1 hand! So cute! (I know I am saying cute way to much!)

They were doing a great job on this game and even did a few pyramids! This was taken after the hello cheer.

Brianne just LOVES to do high kicks! I still haven't gotten the perfect picture of it, but this one was pretty good!

Not all the girls were in this picture but it was too good not to put it in! This was their final pose after the dance they do at half time. It's so fun to watch them and to see their smiling faces! Yay for cheerleaders! Way to go Brianne!
2 comments:
Darling!! How fun! I love that picture at the end, too.
Whoa!! Look at that high kick! She just oozes enthusiasm. :)
Post a Comment