
I still am surprised when I get to one of Carter's games and find him on the field. I am always surprised how big he looks with all his gear on.... he's grown up fast! But it's immediately followed with such pride! I love watching him play!! And I was excited to see the changes and was hopeful they would make a difference!

As far as the offensive line goes, there was a BIG change! MUCH better! And ironically they lost a lineman in that last game to an ACL tear. He had no idea and played till the end and realized something was wrong later. So there was a totally new guy on that line brought over from the defense and he did awesome!

This game was much like watching a tennis match. That ball just went back and forth....we'd get a touchdown..... then they'd get a touchdown! In the middle the defense would battle hard and on occasion would get the ball back. It was an intense game! Pictured above here it's the head coach talking to the starting offensive players.

We were still having some issues with passing but the running game was doing pretty well thanks to Trevor Hill- that kid is just amazing! He's in the picture above #5 doing some blocking.

The quarter back is about to hand off the ball to Trevor here and Carter and #51 are pulling to block for him. Carter is playing so well! I just love it!

This one was a nail biter till the end! We pulled out the win though in about the last 4 minutes of the game! It was awesome! So proud of these guys and how hard they worked it! Go HAWKS! Who's next? Hee hee!
1 comment:
Way to go Carter!! Nail biters are always tough for me (but they're Kevin's favorite). Glad you pulled it out!
Post a Comment