Monday, September 19, 2011

Alta Red vs Bigham

Well so far this season on Will's Red team they have had their struggles but they were always able to pull it together and figure it out.
But from the start of this game this past Saturday against Bingham it was showing pretty strongly that we were not on our game.
This picture here of Will shows how hard these guys were working to try to get their job done! Will was playing defense and he was literally trying to throw these guys down!
Our team was just making big mistakes and unfortunately the other team was making good use of them.
Will's face in this picture is exactly how this game went. It was a frustrating a difficult loss. They lost 35 to 6..... yeah it was pretty bad. I just hope that they take it, learn from it, and get after their next opponent! They are a great bunch of kids and I KNOW they can do better! C'Mon RED!!

Later that day Chan sent a quote to the head coach that I think was the perfect thing to say and it said:

Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Can't say it any better than that!

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Ouch, that is a rough loss. (Great pictures, though!! I love them every time.)

Amy said...

): Sorry they lost! Will is so cute with all of that gear on, though. Love the new look of your blog, too.