Monday, September 12, 2011
Girl Time
Back in that earlier post about Brianne doing the play I forgot to mention something else! After her first part of Fridays performance, she and I scooted out a bit early to go and see Hairspray The Musical! I had bought tickets to it in the spring because I knew how much she LOVED the movie and I thought it would be some fun girl time! It was awesome! It was just a local performance with people from the area at an amphitheater just down the street. We thought it was very well done! We have some talent here! We also enjoyed getting a bite to eat at Smashburger too! I think this is going to be something we do together a lot! We both love theater and Brianne hasn't seen many "in person" so it's fun to go and watch her face light up as the people perform! On occasion she'll even sing along! I have taken her to see Fiddler on the Roof, The Wedding Singer and My Fair Lady also in the past year or so. This next summer we are going to see Wicked which I am SOOOOO EXCITED about! I haven't seen that one either, so that will be a BIG day! I am so glad that I have found something that she and I can share and the best part is IT'S FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am SOOOO jealous. I need some girl time!
That is SO SO SO SO fun!! I just saw Hairspray this spring, for the first time! I know exactly what you're talking about with the girl time & doing something you both love. Belinda and I went to Guys & Dolls just the two of us last spring and LOVED it (it's one of my favorites, but the first time she'd seen it), and I thought, "We REALLY need to do this more often." You are SO going to L-O-V-E Wicked!! Too bad we're too far to have a "double date" with you & Brianne now & again. :)
What a perfect way to spend some quality girl time! I'm so excited for you to see Wicked...it is FABULOUS!
Post a Comment