Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alta Red vs Jordan

I was so excited for Will that Chan decided to help coach Will's team. It's really cool actually because Chan is coaching with the same head coach that Carter had at this age! He's an amazing coach and I can already tell that Will is learning a lot! I had to get a picture of Dad tightening up the screws in his helmet! Too funny!
Before their games they huddle together and do a chant! I love it! And I LOVE their game uniform! It's so tough looking!
Will made a big play during this game! He hit the quarterback and caused a fumble that another lineman was able to recover! It was awesome! and I was even more excited to capture his excitement! This is my FAVORITE picture! This Jordan team came to play! Their quarterback was good and kept managing to escape our tackles!
The boys were struggling to get their offense together like we know they can do, so they got a pretty swift talking to during halftime and they came out to play. It was still a rough game, but they were intent on making it a win. Will did awesome on his snaps too- not one bad one!
After a tough game they managed to pull it out and it was because our defense was able to stop them from making their extra points! Had it not been for that it would have been a tie, but thankfully they didn't give up and it was a win 14 to 12! Way to go boys! Keep up the hard work and never give up!

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Awesome!!! And I just LOVE all the pictures! You take the BEST photos, I swear. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome pics!!! Love to see him so into it!

Amy said...

Fall and football. I love it!