
I was so thrilled that Brianne decided to cheer again this year! Not only is she a TOTAL blessing to the squad because of how LOUD she is, she is just quite simply a cheerleader at heart!

They have been working hard to gel as a team and have had a few "late overs" making signs and learning a dance number. They are just cute girls and I love watching them!

They are still "perfecting" the dance number but it was choreographed by two of the girls and they did a pretty good job! I think it's cute that Brianne sings the song as she dances!

Her final pose! How cute is she!! I'm such a proud Mama! :)
3 comments:
She's adorable!!
Most definitely a darling girl and proud mama!!!
I would totally be a proud mama, too!! She is awesome. I think it's cool she loves it, but I think it's cool she is so good at it, too.
Post a Comment