Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our funny Brianne...

Okay so the other day I was sitting with Will and Brianne in our family room and we had just barely gotten home from running somewhere and I was trying to help them with homework or something- I really can't remember that part- but in the middle of it the phone rang. And thankfully caller ID came up and I noticed it said toll free number along with an 1800 number attached. So needless to say I just hit end on my phone so I wouldn't have to hear it keep ringing because I had no intentions of answering it right then, and even said under my breath ah it's just a toll free number. Well Will seemed a bit confused as to why I didn't answer and asked me "Why didn't you answer it Mom" which I didn't even have to reply because our funny Brianne jumped right in and said "because all they want is money"!!! I about died laughing! I guess she has heard me complain one too many times about people who do that! I thought it was hilarious! You go Brianne!! But to top it all off it was a political message from someone running for mayor which we all had to hear over the answering machine- but Will made it funny by trying to mouth the words! Kids are too much!!


This is a picture of Brianne and her doll Annabelle. This doll can drink actual water and cry actual tears and it coos and cries and all kinds of funny things. She has had this doll for at least a couple of years, but only plays with it every now and then, but when she does it always makes me laugh! She will "make" the baby cry by hitting it's chest and then lul it down with a bottle, or throw it in the air to see if it will cry and all kinds of funny things! But thankfully with REAL babies she is much more careful and sweet- but I have to say her doll play is freakin hilarious!!

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

LOL... um.. yah could she be anymore like you.. Love you my Briannie :>)