Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Will...

Okay, so I have a great Will story- as I always seem to do! On Friday night him and his brother and sister got a bit of a tongue lashing from me about NOT keeping their rooms clean. Needless to say I was pretty upset- mainly because I found ALL the clothes I had washed earlier in the week and folded and asked him to put away- STILL folded and on his bottom bunk- NOT put away. So I got pretty upset at them and told them to go to bed and fix it tomorrow. So at about 7:30 Saturday morning I hear a familiar voice enter my bedroom with a "good Morning Mom" and I look up to see my Will holding breakfast for ME with the note attached. How can you stay mad at such a sweet kid!! Dang it!! I sat right up and gobbled down most of my yummy breakfast- thanks Will- and I didn't get a picture of it, but he did bring up some O.J. too! It was very sweet! But he still had to work on the room- which he did pretty much the whole weekend until he finally finished Sunday afternoon. Hopefully now he can manage to keep it clean or it looks like I may get another breakfast?








Here is another fun Will story.... He REALLY loves Ironman! In fact he was begging me all weekend to go to redbox and rent it even though he has already seen it! I am sure within a short while we will own it! Anyway, he came up this morning VERY proud of himself because he had made his own "power source" just like Ironman! And I have to admit it looked pretty darn good! As for the pose I am not quite sure what the theory was there, but hey it looks cool yeah?

1 comment:

TAMPA said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... K... fell out of my chair... I love the.. "EAT UP" Will you are a comedian... WOW !!