Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween at Sunrise Elementary!!


Here is Brianne's class!! I went to the school to help with her 1st grade class Halloween party! I was in charge of giving all the kids a treat and reading them a book. It was fun! It's always fun to see their friends and how they dress up. Brianne is looking really cute in her pirate costume- but tomorrow she will look scary cuz I am going to paint her face! We'll take pictures (of course) so you'll see that soon! I couldn't show up without some sort of costume so I came as a tiger! :)


Here is Will is his classroom getting ready for his class party. He is Batman, and looking very buff- don't ya think? He is very exited for the trick or treating tomorrow!! So watch out for Batman at your door it may be Will!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that costume! You are so funny - nice tiger costume. :)

TAMPA said...

um ... helloooo i recall you saying there would be lots of posts today... get on it.. hope it was okay that i used some of your pics to make that collage for brainnie...thanks for the talks the last couple of days... love you.. andal my love handle :>)