Cute slide shows, and you think my kids are getting big, I still remember visitng you in hospital after Breanne was born (yes..it is one of those I'm feeling old momments). Glad to see you family is doing well and kicking some butt in football!!!I'm gald that you have a blog and have motivated them sisters of yours to get theirs up and running. Anyways your family is looking great and we hope you are all doing well. Take care and I look forward to reading more of your blogs entries :) Kim
2 comments:
LOVE IT !! So cute that smilebox is.. love Will's game face.. :>)
Cute slide shows, and you think my kids are getting big, I still remember visitng you in hospital after Breanne was born (yes..it is one of those I'm feeling old momments). Glad to see you family is doing well and kicking some butt in football!!!I'm gald that you have a blog and have motivated them sisters of yours to get theirs up and running. Anyways your family is looking great and we hope you are all doing well. Take care and I look forward to reading more of your blogs entries :) Kim
Post a Comment