Unfortunately I was only at carter's game for the last two quarters (since I was at Will's away game) but the two I saw were VERY intense!!! This was a HUGE game- this Riverton team took the championship last year, so they were ready to take us down! But we didn't give up! It was definately a fight to the end!!
I LOVE to see Chan standing on the sidelines next to Carter- it's one of my most favorite things! And I know it means a lot to Carter too! And even though he would never say this of himself Chan is a very good coach!! He loves those kids!!
This is a cool shot of the O-Line! Carter is in there somewhere!! They had some struggles in this game with snaps and the ball being a bit slick- but they held their own!
Here is Carter at the end of the game huddle. I am sure they were glad it was over and that they managed to fight to a win. The score was only 7 to 2, but hey we will take it!! The next game is Bingham- their BIGGEST game of the season!! So they are off to practice hard this week!!
1 comment:
Chan is just good with kids period... :>) And bubba if I haven't said it before I am saying it now.. You look like a stud in your uniform..:>)
Post a Comment