Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alta White vs South Summit!

Well it was a fun day to go to a game I tell ya!! It was about 30 degrees on Saturday morning when I took Will over to his game at 8:30 in the morning!!! Yah- it was dang cold! I put on three layers of clothes and had a nice big thermos of hot chocolate!!! We also drug out our portable propane heater to help keep the team warm! But it looks like it did not effect them much because they played awesome!! But in all my layering I forgot my camera so I don't have any shots of his game :(, but it was a good one! Another shutout by Will's team and he also got another sack!!! Way to go Will!! Right now his team is tied for 1st place and they will play THAT team a week from Saturday- it will be a great game!! His coach is trying his best to get them to the championship, and if they keep playing like they are they have a great chance!! Go Alta White!!!

No comments: