We woke up Saturday morning and were flipping through the channels and found the movie "We are Marshall" which is one of our favorite football movies. So we decided to leave it on in our room and watch it and told the boys it was on as well so they could watch it too to get them amped up for their game!! This movie is awesome!!
Then few minutes later it was time for the annual game time ritual! Chan sits at the desk and operates the i-tunes and the boys dance and get themselves all riled up! I love the songs they listen to- anything from "Back in Black" by ACDC to "please don't stop the music" by Rihanna.
That's right Carter your all number one in my book!! Just keep on dancing and get ready for the big game!!! :)
2 comments:
Been there done that.. :>) That was a fun ritual I got to take part of.. except it wasn't before the game.. still fun though... And bubba you are number one to me too. :>)
I love Rihanna. Great music to dance to guys!
Post a Comment