Here is one of the team captains for the game- yip that's right Will was a captain!! he was VERY exited!! He got to be a part of the coin toss for the start of the game as well as after the half. The weather was very wet and a bit cold as well, so he added the long sleeve red shirt to help keep him warm!
Here is Will ready to jump on that line and get somebody!! The defense was amazing in this game- they didn't allow for ONE score! That's right- another shutout by Will's team! Amazing!! Their offensive line is amazing too considering their age. They have some pretty difficult plays and manage to execute them pretty darn well- way to go Alta white!!
2 comments:
How cool is that tunnel thingie.... I thought it was like a tunnel in Rudy... or you know a big one.. :>) But that makes it even better... more personal.. AAAHH
I forgot to add. "We Are Marshall" is an amazing flick... that part where they go to their gravesite.. I bahl everytime.. I am a sucker for a good football movie. :>)My favoritist is of course Remember the Titans.. it is a classic.
Post a Comment