Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sweethearts Dance

 In February Will was asked to go to the Sweethearts Dance- a first for him! He was pretty excited!
 He was picked up that Saturday morning to go on a day date to Airborne, a local place that has LOTS of trampolines, and you just go and jump your brains out! They had a lot of fun there, but I'm not going to lie I was worried!! We don't have the best luck with Trampolines! Haha! So I told him MULTIPLE times to go easy and not do anything crazy! Hahaha!!
 Then later that afternoon Ally came and picked him up and they went to dinner at an Italian restaurant before going to the school for the dance. I think they looked VERY nice :)
 I was grateful for these other pictures that were taken with their group before the dance! Such a fun group of kiddos! He didn't have to buy any new clothes to wear, so I got him some new shoes and a matching belt to switch it up a bit! He's ALWAYS had black, so he was excited for a change.
Sweethearts was a success! Thanks to Ally for the fun date and I am thrilled that Will had a great time! Making fun memories!!

No comments: