Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Freshman Orientation

 Believe it or not my kids continue to grow even though I tell them often they need to slow down or STOP! Carter is only a few months out from coming home from his mission, Will is going to be a senior next year and Brianne.... well we went to her Freshman Orientation for High School!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! I am officially an old lady! Yikes! Seriously though she is SO excited!!! And this Freshman Orientation was the best of all I've been to! They had performances by the choir, cheer, dance company, theater department and also had all the clubs in attendance for the incoming kids to see. It was great! She LOVES Alta as much as her brothers because she's been going there with them for football etc for YEARS! She is the only incoming Freshman that I know already knows the words to the fight song! Hahaha! It was a fun night and we ended it at Wendy's getting Frosty's to mark the occasion!
Hard to believe that next year these two will be at the same school! A Senior and a Freshman!! It's going to be a fun year!! But until then, I will remain young, for a little bit longer! Hahaha!

No comments: