This game was one that Kathy saw on Pinterest and had to try! She bought a bunch of prizes and wrapped them in a saran wrap ball in between more saran wrap! The kids had dice and had to roll to take turns getting a chance to unwrap prizes!
It was fun for ALL ages and you can see here! And Grandma did a great job getting a fun variety of prizes for all! I did see a bit of trading going on between cousins, but it was just part of the fun!
Pool also got quite serious that night! we had teams playing each other and Will has doing quite good! I guess all these holidays playing has made a difference! :)
Then the kareoke came out! It's always a favorite, especially with Brianne and the little kids! I was shocked at how many kareoke CD's kathy had! It was crazy!
The little kids and big kids were getting pretty pooped! Hahaha!
I was good hanging out with this guy right here and watching all the festivities! We had fun!
Will ended up leaving before midnight to go and hang out with some friends, which was wonderful, so I was down to just one kid! :)
This was on Brianne's app's on her phone! I thought it was funny! :)
All of us ringing in the new year! Such a fun night! Bring on 2016!
No comments:
Post a Comment