Our 21st anniversary we found ourselves in our usual go-to getaway.... Las Vegas! We usually drive there, but with the all traveling Chan has been doing for work to Detroit and New Orleans we had some fly miles so we flew this time! It was MUCH more relaxing and since they had a shuttle we didn't even need a car! Yay!
We stayed at my favorite place too- Red Rock Casino and Spa! It's out in Summerland which is far from the strip! The best part is the escape to warmer weather! It was still a bit chilly when we were there, but MUCH nicer than the freezing temps back home! I only wish it was warmer so we could have taken advantage of the amazing pool there! This picture was shot out by the pool near the cabanas- so pretty!
Another great thing about this place is that right across the street is a wonderful outdoor mall! It has a lot of good shopping and also some small food places. This place was a FANTASTIC find! It was a noodle shop, which Chan LOVES, and it was literally the BEST noodles I had ever had! We will definitely be going back there!!! YUM-O!!
While we were playing in Vegas the kids decided to stay at Gamma and Papa's house! They are totally old enough to just be home alone, but they KNEW that if they stayed with them that they wouldn't have to worry about food AND that they would most likely end up at the movies! Which they DID!! The ended up seeing Star Wars (Again) only this time it was 3D! Needless to say they were spoiled and loved it!
This was the view from our room! You could see the whole strip and it was really neat to see at night- very pretty!
One of the nights we decided to go to Yard House for dinner. Chan had never been to one but I had and I knew that he would love it and he did! They have great food and a fun sports atmosphere! And if you ever get the chance to go to one- always order fries!! They are amazing!!!
I snapped this photo of us leaving- I love that they have red doors on the front of the building! This place is always clean and the rooms are gorgeous! Such a fantastic trip with my favorite person on the planet! I love getting time away so we can laugh and talk about old times. It reminds us of our old college days!! I am so lucky to have him in my life! He treats me like a queen and I truly can't imagine my life without him in it! Twenty one years have seriously flown by but each year has brought more and more joy! Sure, we have our trials and difficulties too, but I am proud that we BOTH go at them together head on! We make an excellent team!! Happy Anniversary babe!! Love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment