Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Superbowl Tradition Continues

 Well I am very happy to report that our Skinner/Crismon family Superbowl party continues!! This year was at our place and unfortunately James was on call and was unable to come. But the girls (plus one friend) and Maverik were there. We made some fantastic Mexican food, that we ate entirely too much of, and loved watching the game and commercials all snug on our small couch area!
 At one point I suggested we have some of the kids watch downstairs and I was immediately told NO by some of the Skinner gals! We HAD to be together!!! Hahahahha! I thought that was pretty awesome! It was the Broncos and the Carolina Panthers and most of us were rooting for the Broncos since we knew it would be Payton Manning's last year. And turns out they WON and that everyone was right. He DID retire after that win- and probably the right thing too- he's getting up there in age!
Such a fun night together eating, watching the game and commercials, eating cupcakes that Halle and Brianne made and laughing A LOT! How lucky we are to have such great friends! And you can never go wrong with some FOOTBALL!!! :)

No comments: