This was Kristi's birthday celebration part two!! She came up with the idea of doing a Paint Nite! It's a company that puts on these paint craft nights at local restaurants and they teach you to do a painting while you eat some good food and have a drink! I have wanted to do this for a LONG time! And getting to do it with my besties was SO MUCH FUN!!!
This was about halfway through the painting... more to come...
Kristi and Jen
Kelly and Jennie
Me and Monet
All of us with our finished products! We had a blast doing this! Some were more fond of it than others, in fact my friends all told me that I had been holding out on them because they had no idea I could paint! hahaha! I told them I had not purposely done that but that I really do LOVE to paint! These ladies are just the best!! We were talking that night that our friendship all began with PTA years ago and how grateful we were that we found each other! I have no doubt we'll be life long friends!
My finished product! There was a guy there selling frames for the paintings for $15 so I figured why not!! And if I do any other paint nights I can use the same frame if I want and switch it out! :) Now to figure out where to put it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FUN! Looks relaxing, too!
Post a Comment