Friday, September 14, 2012

Student Council???

 Brianne came home this week and said she wanted to go out for student council! I thought that was an awesome idea! I told her to call her friend Halle in Eagle Mountain because I knew she had been working on the same thing (since her Mom and I had just talked) so she did! Halle and her sister Mallory told Brianne this idea and we LOVED it!! We made this poster together last night and I helped her out by writing her speech.
 It was a short poem that said:
I'm your friend and classmate too,
You know that I'll be there for you!

No matter what the task I get,
You know I can accomplish it!

Whether it's before or after school,
I can manage it... it's cool!

Assemblies I can scream and cheer,
And all of ______ will know Mrs. Wilson's class is here!

So I only have one thing I "mustache",
Will you vote for me for our class??

At the end of her speech when she says mustache she holds up the mustache to her face! Cute right!! I hope she wins!! Wish her luck!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

How exciting!!! GOOD LUCK, BRIANNE!!!