Saturday, September 15, 2012

A wonderful surprise

On Friday shortly before I left the house for the high school I grabbed my phone and noticed that I had received a couple of emails. So I quickly checked to see what they were. One was just junk that I quickly deleted but the other I immediately recognized was the name of one of Will's teachers and the subject line was Will. My immediate thought was Oh CRAP! (I know but that's totally true) I reluctantly opened it to find the following message:

Mr. and Mrs. Crismon,

I am Will's Language Arts and Theatre teacher.  I don't know if I already have, but I have been meaning to send you an email. I just wanted to write a quick note letting you know how great of a student Will is in both of my classes. He is always on task, working hard, and never has to be reminded of the rules. In fact, he helps others stay on task also. I wanted to commend you for your job in raising such a polite student. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Tell him to keep up the good work!

Thank you!

Ms. Falk

Ummmm seriously!!! I could not have received a more fantastic email!!! I immediately responded to her to tell HER thank you for letting us know. Maybe that's why I assumed so quickly it was a BAD email because we NEVER get any news usually unless it's BAD news! At any rate I am just a super proud Momma! Way to go Will!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That IS awesome!! Way to go, Will!