Friday, September 14, 2012

Alta Black vs Herriman Cardinal

 This weeks game for Will's team is a crossover game- which basically means it doesn't count in the final standings- but we knew it would be a tough one. Here's why.... (see if you can follow)...There was a boy on the Herriman team who is a 9th grader. He tried to join the high school team but it didn't turn out the way he wanted so he decided to go back to the little league program. But instead of playing with his OWN age group he decided to play down with the 8th graders (which here is called a Z down). Really.... you can't play with the big boys so you decide to go the opposite direction so you "look" like a big shot? I think that's just sad! Anyway, that being said, he was pretty much all that team had to offer!
 Our team was on FIRE!!!! They looked awesome! We did get scored on (by you know who) but they couldn't keep up with us at all! This picture is of Will and Tyler who is our quarterback.
 I have no idea why they did this- but I had my camera in my hand and snagged a shot of it! I love seeing the boys melt together as a team! It's just sweet!
 I loved this shot- the kids face is priceless! No idea what was going on here though!
 This is one of my favorite things Coach Hill does- the 4th quarter he pulls all the boys together and reminds them that THIS is why they practice so hard. So they can still play the same way they did in the 1st quarter, and that this is their time to finish. Love it!




After the game we took advantage of the great rock wall and snapped a photo of the team and the cheerleaders! It was an awesome win!
 As usual, Brianne was rocking it (by the rocks) as a cheerleader! Hee hee!
 She just beams when she's out there with her friends! And this year one of her best friends Madison joined, so she has been in heaven! In the picture above she is on Brianne's left.
 At this game the cheer mom was late arriving and her daughter is the captain, so when the game started and she hadn't arrived, I reminded Brianne that she is the co-captain and she needed to take charge and get cheering!
 She did too! And it wasn't long until they arrived.
I am so proud of my kids! And GOOOOO HAWKS!

1 comment:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Very, very cool!! That is great!