So this year Carter came up with his own idea for asking his friend to Homecoming. He told me one afternoon that he needed me to go and buy a bucket, tennis balls to fill it and a poster board. Obviously I asked "for WHAT?" to which he replied, "to ask Maddy to Homecoming". HUH?
He explained how he was going to use the items and then I was excited! Pretty cute and clever! She had to spell out his name in the tennis balls to figure out "who" it was. I helped him out since he had football practice after school, but once he got home and showered, he was off with his fellow football buddies to do their asking!
They all piled in my big truck and Carter drove and they went around to all their girl's houses. I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall during this whole thing! These boys are hilarious!
He waited about a week until coming home after a late practice and finding a movie bucket of popcorn, some candy and a home made DVD that said "watch me" on the cover. It was a home made techno song with a simple video that repeated the words "homecoming" and "yes"! It was clever and Carter loved it! He is so excited and they've got quite a big group going! Should be fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very fun. :)
Post a Comment