Sunday, September 2, 2012

First day of school 2012!

 I seriously can't believe how quickly the summer went! Here we are back to the school routine! Carter was surprisingly awake given he has early morning seminary! But he jumped right into his pose showing he's in 11th grade! Yikes! Such a handsome young man right!
 I'm so proud of Carter! He worked really hard this summer around his football schedule to earn some money and he used that money to buy himself some clothes and shoes he REALLY wanted. This first day outfit was entirely purchased by him! He did a great job too- he looked really nice! The only thing that will make school better for him is for him to be able to drive himself! He is really hoping it will be sooner than later (me too)!!

 Will is starting 8th grade this year! And he is going through a growth spurt- it feels like every time I turn around he is taller! He is also filling out a bit and looking older (and cuter too!)




Will chose his first day outfit too and I think he did pretty good- hey it matches right! Haha! I had to buy him almost an entirely new wardrobe! He had grown out of almost everything! This will be his last year in middle school, hard to believe!
 Brianne was super sick her first day of 5th grade, actually her first week! I felt so bad for her! Given how yucky she felt she still looked super cute her first day! We had fun getting new shirts and shoes for her and she has quite a bit to choose from :)
Unfortunately she only made it to two days of school her first week, but thankfully she is feeling a LOT better! This will be her last year in elementary school! That is NUTS! I am getting OLD! But she is SO excited for this year! She got a new teacher in a portable and is very excited to play with all her friends again. She and I also made a deal that if she does well in school and gets a great review at the first parent teacher conference then she can start wearing mascara. She was ecstatic! So we'll see!!! Good luck Brianne!

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

Wow, they sure are growing up! So amazing. I'm so sorry she was sick the first day! That is TERRIBLE. :( They all look great, though! Happy first day of school! :)

Angela said...

I love the mascara bribe! Such cute kids!