Now that the kids are older the Christmas lists are getting much shorter, but MORE EXPENSIVE! As they get older the tech things and other higher priced items find their way onto their list. But this year I had to giggle at the addition to the bottom of Carter's list, it reads:
"I would love to have any of these things. All would be great, but I will be happy if you can't. I realize Christmas is not about presents. I am soooo happy with whatever you give me.
Love, Carter"
I laughed pretty hard! It's pretty cute, but I couldn't help wonder if it was a bit of a play on my emotions to milk me for all he could get! I love that kid! Whatever he ends up with I know it won't be coal! :)
He also said something else pretty funny yesterday- I was watching TV and an advertisement came on for an iron ad I must have had a quizzical face because he said, "What Mom?" to which I replied, "I've never seen a commercial for an iron before... that's weird!" to which he commented, "Mom, it's the holidays... they have commercials for the commercials!" HAHAHA! Good one.... and TRUE! Nothing like a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute. :)
Post a Comment