
This past week Brianne's choir performed their Christmas concert. I was excited because the ladies who are running it now always find unique music that is fun and has the Christmas spirit. The boys were kind enough to volunteer to take the pictures and I guess self portraits were first on the list!

This one is not very flattering! But it's funny!

As usual Brianne was prepared! She never misses a practice and always does her best to memorize all the lines (which she has done perfectly to this point)! She did such a great job! I can always hear her out of the crowd and I'm sure that's because I am her Mom!

She had a speaking part this time instead of a solo which is what she wanted. It was a silly line too and there happened to be a microphone malfunction right before, but she handled it perfectly and was able to be heard no problem!

I was so proud of her and the choir! They did an awesome job! They have one more performance this week at the Joseph Smith Memorial building so there's one more post to come! Way to go Brianne! We love you!
1 comment:
How VERY cool!!! That last picture is so cute. (The first ones are definitely...brothers!) :)
Post a Comment