Our annual visit with Santa changed last year when Carter refused to take a photo with Santa anymore because he says "he's too old"! So last year was the first time without him in the photo, so this year I told Carter he could stay home and Will and Brianne and I went to see him! I have to admit I enjoy doing it! I like talking to Santa and seeing the kids (mainly Brianne this year) looking all starry eyed and telling him what they want! And this year as a wonderful bonus the picture turned out great too! I can't believe we're only 20 days away from the big day! Santa better get BUSY!
Monday, December 5, 2011
Visit with Santa
Our annual visit with Santa changed last year when Carter refused to take a photo with Santa anymore because he says "he's too old"! So last year was the first time without him in the photo, so this year I told Carter he could stay home and Will and Brianne and I went to see him! I have to admit I enjoy doing it! I like talking to Santa and seeing the kids (mainly Brianne this year) looking all starry eyed and telling him what they want! And this year as a wonderful bonus the picture turned out great too! I can't believe we're only 20 days away from the big day! Santa better get BUSY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always love the pictures with Santa, and this one is no exception!!! So fun!
Yeah, that "getting too old" thing is HARD!!! :( I kinda hate it. But you have a cute picture, too.
BTW, I saw a cute picture a friend of mine posted on FB. Her kids are getting a little "too old," too, so in the picture, you just see Santa from the waist down, and he's holding signs that say "naughty" with one hand and "nice" with the others, and the kids are sitting on either side under the signs. (Not that you really WANT any of your kids under the "naughty" side!) Anyway, I thought it was cute.
Hey Andee!
Got your Christmas card and decided to check out your blog--can't believe how big your kids are getting!! They grow up too fast!! Carter doesn't look like the little boy he was when you guys moved! Thanks for keeping in touch!
Post a Comment