
This year Brianne and I were able to put up the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving while the boys were at a football game. It was perfect and the decorations including this tree (pictured above) looked beautiful. Then a week or so later an entire section of lights went out on this tree :( I have avoided getting a
pre-lit tree forever because of this exact issue! Chan bought this tree for me last year as a gift and thankfully I saved the receipt and I called Costco and to their credit they allowed me to return it. But that posed another problem... I need another tree! I was starting to panic!

Enter my fantastic sister in law Brooke! She overheard our conversation that I was having with Chan at work and she offered to let us borrow this one! They got a new tree this year and they do plan on using this one again too in the future, but for this year it's on loan! It looks so pretty too! WHEW, disaster avoided! Thanks Brooke!

So after a hectic couple of days the snowflake tree was up again! This picture turned out so pretty! I just love my snowflake theme... it makes me happy! Even Carter commented this year on how he likes this tree. He said he likes that its all the same colors etc. Funny too because I would have thought he liked the other tree better!

My Mom bought me these new trees for my piano when she was here this fall. I just LOVE them! I was wanting to do something new there and I think these are the perfect thing! Thanks Mom!

The family room tree is getting so FULL! With the ornaments I got when I was a kid, to the ones that my kids have gotten (and are STILL getting every year) there is almost no more space for ornaments! But next year this tree will be a little different because we inherited a new tree from Chan's parents that we're going to try out here next year! It's a bit bigger so hopefully we'll have some more space on that one!

It's still a favorite tree though because of all the memories associated with all those ornaments! It's so fun! I even find myself going down memory lane when we hang them all :)

This is our front door. I have had this wreath forever! I actually put it together myself- my friend made the sign, I made the bow and I bought the wreath and just wired everything on. It's a favorite part of my holiday decor! :)

We have another new addition to our decor this year. New outdoor lights. Chan and I splurged on these LED "light show" lights! They have remotes and have patterns, runners, and flashing options! They are SO COOL! Here's a shot of it with the multi colors going.....

Now the red and white are on....

Now all green... etc etc! Aren't they fun! Chan installed them so beautifully! I was seriously impressed! The only thing missing is some SNOW! Bring on Christmas- we are all ready!
2 comments:
Ooooh, I love seeing your Christmas decor!!! AWESOME!! I love how you have two trees, too. You have such beautiful decor! I would love that wreath, too, if it were mine. :) But I'll just love it as yours. :) And I have never heard of those outside lights that change colors, but that is AMAZING!!! Great pictures! :)
I loved how you did this last year, posting about your Christmas decor and I've been wanting to do that this year but haven't yet. I just love seeing how people decorate for Christmas, and your house is beautiful! I really like the top of your piano, and well, EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment