
I am falling behind a bit on my blogging! But this past Father's Day was awesome! Carter and I were asked to speak in church that day and I think we both did really well. Carter has NO fear about speaking in church- in fact he looks forward to the opportunity! It's awesome! And I did some major preparation on mine so for the first time EVER I wasn't nervous! So it was a good experience! We got Chan some Father's Day cards from us and he bought himself a gift he really wanted- a stove top griddle! Yeah I know it seems funny, but he has wanted one for quite some time! And I have to admit it's pretty cool! Then that evening the family got together and we had some dinner at Brooke and Mark's house. This picture has (from Right) Mark (Brooke's husband), Chan, Grandpa Gilbert (Chan's Mom's Dad), Gerardo (Annie's husband) and Tom (Chan's Dad). I love getting pictures with all the family together! It's kind of rare to have that many generations all under one roof! Pretty cool! And I just have to say how thankful I am to have a great Dad and an AMAZING husband! I am one lucky girl!
2 comments:
What a nice picture!!!
Awesome!! :) How great to have so much family around, and so many great dads.
Post a Comment