Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lagoon Day!

On July 6th this year we went to Lagoon to help Myles (our nephew/cousin) celebrate his birthday! We are Lagoon regulars and love to go on all the rides, but we were even more excited to see Myles and his little sister Sophie go on the rides! They are just old enough to go on the kiddie rides and a few "big kid" ones. Brianne was lucky enough to get this cute stuffed animal...
Her cute Dad was insistent he win her one! So a few dollars and balls later the cheetah was won! He was quickly named Noogal- which is of course Lagoon spelled backwards! So clever that Chan is!!
In the middle of our day we all met in a pavilion for lunch and some yummy cupcakes. We sang Happy Birthday to Myles and he got a few gifts. Transformers were the favorite!
We have so much fun going on rides and being silly and screaming our hearts out, but Gamma Kathy only went on ONE ride with us! It was the new one this year called Bombora. It's a "family" roller coaster and it was really fun!
I caught Brianne and Will getting off the big swing- it's always a fun one!
Little Sophie was LOVING the kiddie rides! I think she could have gone ALL day!
Myles was a great bumper car driver! He was all over the place! You can tell he was having a blast by his big smile! Happy number 4 big buddy!
I can't think of a better summer activity than going here- and the past few years I have gotten pictures in this very same spot!
I think Will's face in this one is priceless! It shows how fun it is! Especially when you get to ride with some of your other OLDER cousins and aunt! So FUN! Thanks Myles for inviting us to your birthday! We love you!

2 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That is really fun. I agree--it's fun to go when it's fun for YOU, but it's almost better when you go with little kids for the first time and you get to watch THEM having fun. What a fun day.

Company EIGHT said...

What a fun day! I love Lagoon, but haven't been in a long time.

P.S. Love the name Noogal. :)