Saturday, July 9, 2011

An addition to Father's Day 2011

I almost forgot to add these pictures from Father's Day! The Primary kids made ties for all their Dad's in our Ward! Brianne made a very cute one for Chan! The tough part was tying it though! I had to get a quick couple of pictures with them together so we could remember how fun that was! It was so fun to see all the Dad's with their tie(s) on! There was a couple of Dad's that had 4 kids in Primary so they had 4 ties on! It was so fun! Brianne was so excited to give it to him that she gave it to him early! Once again, it was a great day for an amazing Father/husband! Love you Chan!

3 comments:

Jennifer's Kitchen said...

That is SO cute!!! What a fun idea. And really darling pictures of the two of them.

Amy said...

That's a great idea for Father's Day!

Company EIGHT said...

I love the tie idea...so cute!