
As soon as spring comes to a close it's time to change the hair cut to reflect the coming of the hot summer days! And for the boys (especially Carter) it's time to do something "new" for football. Apparently the hair is a statement at Alta! Here's a picture from the top. Longer in the center than on the sides.

It's tough to tell in this picture but the top is longer than the sides- similar to a Mohawk- but wider.

Then in the back it goes from the top down the back and narrows into a point where you also see the "steps"! Pretty crazy huh? He was going for a tough look for football and I think he achieved it! This was ALL his idea!

Will also went short and also did "steps" but his are on the sides. Both he and Carter did these last football season as well, but Carter moved his to the back this time.

I have to admit I love it when their hair is short! It's less hot for them and much neater looking for me!

Brianne cut hers short again! She was trying to grow it out and got it to her shoulders and decided it was too much work to keep up with it. Her hair is VERY thick so it requires some TLC to stay looking nice!

I think that the A-Line cut looks DARLING on her! I love it! I think it's cool that my kids are somewhat adventurous on their hair! It just shows how much personality they have! LOVE IT! Bring on the heat!
2 comments:
The A-line IS darling on her!! Cute haircut!
The first 2 pictures of Carter, I was thinking, yes, nice haircut, and then got to the third one--whoa!!! Very artistic and adventurous. Cool.
Post a Comment