On September 25, 2016 Carter was asked to come and speak at Zone Night in our Stake. It is the mission prep class and it is done by the Debry's in our Stake and they do an amazing job. They asked him to come and share a story from his mission and Carter was more than thrilled to come and do that! I was NOT going to miss it so I came along too!
He did an amazing job and shared with all of them that it was the best decision he has ever made and challenged them to go. He is such a gifted speaker and knows how to reach those he is speaking to. He had a lot of kids come up to him and thank him for coming.
They also taught a lesson and included photography and challenged us to go out and take interesting pictures and to come back in and share. We had WAY TOO MUCH fun doing that!
I think Carter and Will were going for an album cover type photo! Hahaha! But these profiles turned out pretty cool too!
I love how the clouds looked like they were coming out of the steeple in this one! And it's funny to see Brianne so serious! Haha!
Carter's profile! Looking sharp!
You can see other kids in this one taking their pictures! It was a wonderful lesson and I know that the kids are going to learn a lot from these new Zone Nights! And of course I was incredible proud of Carter and his message. I hope that many will follow his example!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment