On Sept 27, 2016 Carter started his first day at college! When he was on his mission I set him up in a course through LDS Business College. It is a course designed for students who are unsure what they want to do moving forward in their schooling. It helps them to focus through spiritual revelation and other means to create a plan to help them move forward. He took tests to see where his strengths lie as far as subjects etc and even had a class on marriage and family. It was a big help to him and he said it was actually very similar to the last few weeks of his mission in planning to come home. I was glad it helped him and I am hopeful that moving forward he will have the tools he needs to make the right decisions for his future! I am so excited to see what his future holds! Way to go Carter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment