Sunday, October 22, 2017

Homecoming Dance

Homecoming 2016 was a sweet one! Will asked Jazmyn to go with him and they have been friends since 3rd grade! They used to walk to and from elementary school together! They have remained friends over the years and he knew she would be a lot of fun to go with!


They started off the date with Top Golf! They had a fun group that all tried their hand and hitting a ball!


I'm not sure how well he did as he is NOT really a golfer, but I DO know that they had a lot of fun!


You can tell they had fun just by watching their Snapchat all day! Haha! Lots of photos like this one being goofy!


By far one of my favorite moments was watching Carter help Will with his tie for the dance! How sweet is THAT! Glad I was able to capture the moment!


He looked so handsome for the dance too! Pink is not really a color he would normally choose to wear, but he liked it and so did I!


Chan was sweet enough to let him use his Tacoma too! He was so stoked about that! Chan even washed it up real nice for him! Haha! I have to admit I was happy too because his little Honda was just not nice enough for a special date like this one!


They sure made a sweet looking couple! They looked sharp! I even got Will new shoes and belt to wear for the event. He wanted brown and I am glad because it complimented her dress really well.


This photo is exactly how their friendship is- super silly and fun!


These group shots were funny too! I was grateful to Will for making sure I got copies of them since I wasn't there myself!


I don't think it could have gone any better! They had a ton of fun and danced the night away!

No comments: