Sunday, October 22, 2017

Temple with Friends

Starting in October right around the time that playoffs were about to begin a few of the seniors decided that they needed to be attending the temple. A text was sent out to players and some parents from these seniors saying how it is important that they be attending the temple to help them stay focused on service and be doing all they can for the Lord so that they can hopefully do well into the playoffs. I was proud that Will wanted to participate so he went and updated his recommend and started going with his close friends on Tuesday mornings early before school. And they would usually attend the Oquirrh mountain temple instead of Draper because it was his friend Parker's favorite. I asked him to take a photo of him and his friends, but he never remembered to do it! But I am so grateful that he participated and that he had that special time with friends in the temple and sharing breakfast each week. What a special memory he will have with them forever!

No comments: