Sunday, October 22, 2017

Senior Night!

Senior Night for Will!

On October 13th, 2016 it was senior night for Will! Hard for me to believe it, but also super excited for him! He was actually a bit melancholy about the whole thing. I kept asking him if he was okay and he told me he was just trying to soak it all in. 


I think he felt the same was I did and he was having a tough time believeing it was coming to a close. But I will also say that he made the most of his time as a player! He LOVED football and loved being a part of a team! They are truly his brothers for life!


It was funny that he struggled with what to say when they announced his name. He was still in a place that he was uncertain what he would do after high school. A lot of these guys already knew EXACTLY what they would do, but he had no clue! So I'm pretty sure he said he was going to enjoy his summer and possibly travel a bit before going to college! Whatever! Haha!


 I told him it didn't matter and that he had plenty of time still to figure all that out! I just wanted him to enjoy this game and to savor this game especially!


Will is such a sweet kid and an incredible friend! He deserved a little attention today along with the other seniors for their leadership and for having an exceptional season! It has been a joy to watch their games each week!


I loved all the signs they made for the boys! It looked awesome on the stands!


It was a pink out and Brianne doesn't own anything pink so she had to borrow a sweatshirt from a friend! But I told her she should wear pink more often because she looked darling! She was ready to cheer on the hawks against Timpanogas!! And this should be an easy win as Timp doesn't have a strong team!


Carter was ready for the game too! We were having fun together celebrating Will and the team! :)

 Will and two of his buddies! They were looking very tough after an absolute stunning win! They scored 70 points to win over Timps 20. An incredible game for sure! That's exactly the kind of win you want on your senior night! WOW!


Our number 50 after the win by his poster! We actually took it down and brought it home with us and hung it up on our barn door in our family room! We thought with a win like that maybe it would be good luck for the playoffs!


Brianne is so proud of her brother! It was her idea to bring home the poster! I love how supportive she is of her brothers and all they do!


The senior group from 2016- some amazing guys right there! Now on to the playoffs!!! Let's go get 'em!!

With this win they were officially REGION CHAMPS for 2016!!!! WOO HOO!!

No comments: