Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Snow & Dog Sweaters!

 The next week in December found Chan traveling to New Orleans for work. On the Sunday before he was supposed to leave it began snowing and snowing and.....
 Monday morning came and we woke up EARLY to check the roads and they were NOT good. So we hurried into Chan's truck to get him to the airport. We literally drove 20 miles an hour on the freeways! It took me 2 hours to get there and back! It usually only takes me about 45 min total!
 I don't remember us EVER getting this much snow since we've lived in Sandy! It was awesome! Once I got home from the airport I attempted to get Brianne to school but couldn't because of so many other cars blocking the road due to accidents and slide offs. So I just brought her back home with me and we tackled the shoveling/snow blowing together! Will ended up coming home early too since not many kids had showed up to school! It was a crazy day of LOTS of snow! It was sure beautiful too!
 With snow in such depth outside my dogs are not loving going outside in it! So we always shovel them a "path" and also shovel off the lower deck so they have somewhere to go.
 But even still they needed a little help to stay warm!
 So I got them sweaters! They actually LOVE wearing clothes! When I took them out of the bag they got so excited and began running all around and panting! It was cute!
When I finally got them to settle down I snapped a couple pictures! Don't they look adorable! And the crazy thing is we have had even MORE snow! Thankfully it did melt a bit in between, but we have easily gotten another 8 inches here at our house. It's been an amazing year of snow here in the valley! We're loving it!

No comments: