Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Angie Lee Christmas Concert

 On December 12th it was the day for her voice teacher (Angie Lee) Christmas Concert. She has been going to lessons with Angie since October and she is amazing! Brianne has already learned so much from her! She has several students so she broke up the concert into 3 sessions so that it wouldn't be too long- which I thought was really nice!
 Brianne was the first one to sing, which she wasn't thrilled about, but she stepped up there and did a fabulous job! She sang "What Child is This" and had piano and guitar accompiant. I loved it!
 One of the things Angie has her working on is stage performance and holding the mic is a big part of that. I thought she did a great job of that too! I told her the only thing missing was a smile! she tends to forget that! Haha! Angie said it's another thing she has them work on! Haha!
 Angie and the other voice & guitar teacher also sang a song and it was great! I really enjoyed hearing her perform. she is very talented!
The last song was silent night performed by their entire group. It sounded very pretty! This is a talented bunch of kids! I am so grateful that we found Angie's studio! I know that Brianne is only going to continue to improve and have more opportunities thanks to her influence! Can't wait to see what comes next!


No comments: