Monday, December 28, 2015

Sibling Silliness

When Carter left on his mission one of the things he requested of his brother and sister was that they would not argue and would become closer. Well....... I am happy to say that after a year that request is accomplished! I saw this picture that was posted on one of their Snapchat stories and it made me smile! It is one of MANY over the past few months. They still tease each other, but it has become more playful and they actually enjoy spending time with each other! I can hear loud laughter coming from the basement regularly and it makes me so happy! Will also picks up Brianne from school now that football is over and they have some "quality" time together driving around. Most of all I am just happy that they have finally become friends! I knew that it would happen!!! :) I have the best kiddos!

No comments: